Thursday, July 3, 2014

Contact Jackie Chin for a Reading TODAY

Nationally known paranormalist, author, spiritual teacher, Jackie Chin uses her gifts to enlighten and encourage those who are seeking solutions for 20+ years. Her reading style is straight to the point and completed with utmost compassion for the client.

Working as a psychic has enabled Jackie to counsel clients through difficult times.When she is able to offer information to those who are hurting and seeking answer, she feels accomplished. Jackie never takes credit for the ability to obtain answers it is something she believes everyone can do, but not everyone is able to sit still and listen. 

Many of her clients come to her as either a last resort, or simply because they are curious to see the process in motion. How is it that this ability works? Is it a trick to make the client only feel like they are getting something they need? She is not interested in tricks or high prices she too is seeking answers.  Why is it that she can touch the lives of those whom she has never met?

Through many years of years of study Jackie has come to the conclusion that we are all connected through an ethereal vortex of space and time.  Each one of us is created in the same DNA sequence and are composed of the same atoms, neurons & electrons. The only thing that sets us apart is perspective.  It is in the individual’s experience that this difference is appreciated. 

How can she touch someone whom she has never met? You see she works off the individual’s vibration or self-signature.  Each person you have every met either in the physical or simply by communication leaves an imprint. Being able to focus attention on this vibration and knowing what to look for is part and parcel of how she is able to make these personal connections.

If you are interested in a reading she may be contacted at Sacrdlite@aol.com and or you can contact her via cell 330-824-1286.

Reading prices have not changed since 1996 as she is more concerned with allowing everyone no matter what ability to pay to have affordable, accurate information without being taken advantage of.



$25.00   half hour


$45.00   full hour

8 comments:

  1. Guys you did great work. I’m very pleased to say that these are wonderful articles and blogs. Thanks for this.click to read more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you have any topics that you would like to see us address please let us know.

      Delete
  2. This looks great Jackie!

    My FB Page per your request: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Winlock-Press/1478424315776676

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really nice blog with lots of valuable information and I really love some of the articles which you had wrote really good.once again thank you for an awesome stuff. keep going!! Regards John Ryan for more info Check Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of good info. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I contacted Jackie over a week ago. I have been going through a very rough time in my life for the past year...and needed SOMETHING to help me get out of my head. She was the best person I could've contacted...she helped confirm some things I knew deep down, which helped me finally be free from my constant worry...she also provided some insight for the future and on the current circumstances I was dealing with. I highly recommend her. She has a truly honest and open soul and was a wonderful aid in my life...even just over the phone. Would love to meet her someday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I had a reading with Jackie. I was nervous and she knew it! Once I settled down she drew my life out to me as thought I was on the outside looking in. It was as though she had been with me on the journey. She gave me way more than what I paid for as she stayed on the phone until I had all of my questions answered. She told me my problem areas, and provided closure on a painful relationship. Thank you Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mayy I simply just say whnat a comfort to find someone
    who actually understands what they're talking about onn the internet.
    You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised that you aren't more popular given that you moist certainly have the gift.

    ReplyDelete

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...