Saturday, May 26, 2012

Paranormal N More with David Baker


TUESDAY May 30, 2012
7pm PST  10pm EST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-paranormal-n-more/2012/05/30/david-baker--spiritual-medium--author

Please join us for this amazing show with David Baker, Spiritual Medium, Radio Host of Beyond The Gate Radio and Author: Spiritual Garden.

I am a Psychic/Medium and Radio Host/Producer of my

show: Beyond the Gate Radio, about the realm of the

unexplained, Psychics, Mediums, Ghosts, Bigfoot, UFO's,

Tarot, Astrology and much, much more. I have the ability to

connect and communicate with deceased loved ones in the

spirit world.


I am the author of "The Spirit Garden, A Medium's Journey".


The story of my life and what it was like growing up psychic


and how I discovered I was a medium.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...