Friday, March 25, 2011

 "There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them." Denis Waitley


Recent comments : LuckyKidOuT [9:08 P.M.]: TiLite is such a great reader, not only is she accurate but she will get in detail with you without you even having to ask anything. I recommend her services and I wouldn't go to anybody else!

Go Diagonal [8:49 P.M.]: "I'm writing to share my reading testimonial: I received a reading from Jackie in late 2010, soon after I began dealing with a lot of repressed grief over my dad's sudden death in 1989. Jackie was able to connect with him and offer me specific validation and comforting messages. She was also exceptionally generous with her time and very considerate of my feelings. I also asked her for meaningful song recommendations, and she guided me to Josh Groban's "You are Loved (Don't Give Up)" - it was the perfect song for me at the time and has become a staple on my playlists these days. I remain very appreciative of Jackie's time and efforts, and wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone seeking spiritual guidance. - SW, Dallas TX"

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...