Sunday, March 6, 2011

How to Schedule a Reading




Hello and thank you for your interest in scheduling a reading.  You can reach me at 330-824-1286 or send me an E-Mail at SacrdLite@aol.com  I will answer you within 24 hours or less.  There are buttons on my blog page for payment options to the extreme right of the page just scroll past the comment section for links.  You can either use your paypal account or a credit card either of which are processed through paypal.  My policy on readings if you are not satisfied within the first 5-10 minutes of your reading I will refund without a hassle.  So try a reading today and experience peace of mind for your tomorrows.

$15.00 for 15 mins.
$25.00 for 30 mins.
$45.00 for 60 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Understanding Past Meets Present

                   Mind, Body, and Spirit                        Your Journey to introspection So now you have come to the understanding t...